Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 3: Ode To The Sea

After a long-weekend it was a little difficult to get back into the groove of things and I almost forgot my lunch. Today I packed Seafood Salad on a mini-bun and fresh grapes with bottled water. Nothing fancy but sure to be delicious.




The key to brown bagging is simplicity, freshness of ingredients and variety. I am loving this. Okay, off I go!



Brown Bag ChallengeWe’re teaming up with fellow food bloggers to host a Brown-Bag Challenge, a month-long initiative to eat consciously and save money by packing a lunch each weekday instead of eating out. Join us here and share what you're eating on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #brownbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Brown Bag Chronicles | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates